[T3] Happy Birthday Hothe!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 15 16:32:15 PST 2017

I believe I worked out the T4 issues, that engine sits in wait, ready to go
again but there is a long tuning process once its in as I want to go to the
T3 E version of the FI to eliminate the problems of RPM transitions and it
will take some trial and error to get it right.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"