[T3] Happy Birthday Hothe!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 16 17:04:26 PST 2017

Its hasnt been pampered, but its never been abused, neglected or had any
incidents of overheating or other trauma.  about 80% of that is highway
miles, but its been pulling the boat and much other stuff up and thru the
mountains now for over 20 years.  I could never have imagined, building it
in my parents basement over 25 years ago that it would have lasted this
long!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com