[T3] Long Block Build Options in California or US

Coach Carl coachcarl at sol43.com
Tue Nov 21 13:18:27 PST 2017

I sent a request a week or so ago, but only got a response from someone about GEX International which was not solicited.

I’ve built quite a few motors in the past, but all in-line 4-6 cylinders. I’d like to find a reputable builder to create a stock/reliable 1600 long block for my daughters 72 Squarback with FI so that she may drive it with confidence.

The old engine is tired with a lot of end play and a few other issues which cannot be resolved without a re-build.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-C