[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion - June 14-17, 2018 - Scottsboro, AL

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat Oct 14 16:52:07 PDT 2017

I made some significant updates to the Invasion website over the last week or so.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/index.html <http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/index.html>

Of course added some more Invaders.  Up to 32 already.  Don’t forget to send me your details if you are planning on attending so I can add you to the Invaders list and map.  Remember there is no registration fee and adding you name to the List/Map just helps us plan a little better.  Never any obligation to attend.

Our hosts, Marion and Peg, have lined up plans for our Saturday dinner and those details have been added.  Link is on the Schedule of Events page.  We will be having a catered dinner at a private hall with plenty of room and parking.  Should make for a great evening.

They have also lined up a caravan to the VW Factory and Museum in Chattanooga, TN with a tours of the VW Academy, Museum, and Factory for Friday.  A catered lunch on site will be available for purchase.  A link to the details is on the Schedule of Events page.  Going to be a very memorable part of the Invasion for those that choose to attend.

As we get closer to the Invasion we will be getting details out for folks to pre-pay for the Friday lunch at the VW Factory and for the Saturday dinner.  So stay tuned for those…

Hard to believe we are only 8 months away!

‘Bama or Bust!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com