[T3] Clock Fuse, power draw

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sat Oct 21 22:18:04 PDT 2017

 Looking at the Bentley for 73 electical the beginning point for the clock
hot is the IGN switch to fuse 8 yet I see where it ties to the headlamp
switch . Since it's not fused anyway why not add a fuse right at the clock
lead long enough to go from the clock plastic covered female with a male
1/4" spade so it's easy to reach use any sort of fuse holder . It seems the
easy find and use the small modern plastic fuses and holders for low amp
applications then bring the fuse end back to the clock . Just tie the holder
with a zip tie so it stays where you want it. . What I did was not install
the clock so it latches in the dash , it stays in place so I can pull it out
anytime without fighting the clips .