[T3] Question 73 T-3 FI /auto trans.Grounds on engine.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 30 14:42:16 PDT 2017

I had described the grounds wrong .

 I looked at the grounds again and posted one thing wrong. The 1 ground that
I said came from the harness then became 2 wires in that plastic connector .

There are 7 ground wires of the right side coming out of the harness .

there are 2 sets of two ground wires ,each 2 fit into one female spade ,
each connects to one of the three tree tabs the third tab was blank I used
it for my dash tach ground. That leaves 3 wires out of the same harness .

2 were in the plastic connector as a pair and came out as one . one was by
itself . The one by itself and two that were tied together and became one
are then crimped into one spade that goes over to the left tree.

On the left tree on the case center line has 3 grounds out of the left
harness . 2 are tied together into one female spade and the 3rd wire is by
itself into it's own female spade . That tree also has three male tabs and
all three are used.
I could only make out a few numbers on the right harness that are one pair
into one female spade #23 and the other # 26 28 or 29 .

 Hope that makes sense.