[T3] Slugging along wet roads

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 17:45:08 PDT 2017

As my engine goes thru extreme old age and will reach the 160Kmi mark
pulling the boat home on Sunday Ive noticed over the summer it's a bit

Lax on power, gee, imagine that! The cam has 180K+ on it from the last build
and it looked worn 50Kmi ago when I peered up in there.

But what Ive noticed is that it has its least powerful days in the rain.  So
how much HP is needed to pump that water out from

Under the tires on a very wet roadway? Its rained almost all summer this
year and I don't have any HP to spare anymore!