[T3] Is there an adjustable pedal stop on 73 SB auto trans ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 13 18:29:56 PDT 2017

 Dave you mention a clutch pedal stop. Mine is a 73 auto trans with the two
arms to one pedal . I know the MC's are the same and I don't recall seeing
an adjustable stop for the brake pedal . I need to look by removing the
cover plate inside the car . I never saw any bolts or holes in the floor for
a stop so it must be part of the actual pivot the brake pedal fits to with
the return spring. It does not bind or feel loose on it's pivot point. It
returns fully yet there in more than 7 mm free play at the top of the pedal.