[T3] Is there an adjustable pedal stop on 73 SB auto trans ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 13 19:31:46 PDT 2017

  Assuming the bulkhead is with the carpet lifted up which is the actual
firewall where I see the factory yellow paint which is not the black metal
section one can remove.

 I measured as parallel as possible right up to where the glued on carpet
ends .

 To the back of the brake pedal pad it is 9 3/8" then I push the pedal down
by hand until I feel the free play end and it's 8 3/4" . That's 5/8" free
play close to 15 mm .

 If 8 7/8" is correct then my pedal is 1/2" to high @ 9 3/8" and well over 7
mm  free play.