[T3] Is there an adjustable pedal stop on 73 SB auto trans ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Sep 14 10:36:36 PDT 2017

  I added this to my previous post .

That photo or artist drawing the Bentley offers is a joke . It's only
expressed in words how it's done . I assume they are saying use a ruler
placed at the back of the pedal pad to the what they call bulkhead and place
it parallel to the floor . They do say NOT to adjust the rod . I need at
least to look in there after I remove the black metal cover just to make
certain the stop is not bend or loose and vacuum it out in there. I've read
sometimes the floor near the adjustable stop can crack or the stop bend as
in the pedal was pulled up on hard enough