[T3] Engine Oil

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 16 17:38:37 PDT 2017

I use Pennzoil 25W50 racing oil in the square with its old engine, in summer
use, it has the ZDDP.  In the Notch I use Joe Gibbs, forget what type,
but its for the air cooleds and has the ZDDP.  10W30 as the engine is young
and tight.  Remember, synthetics cant be used in stock engines without the
oil filter.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com