[T3] Engine Oil

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:10:03 PDT 2017

Mara --

As a Type 3 Colorado Springs, CO Invasion "newbie" in 2012, I was excited
about attending the Invasion event, also.  I wasn't disappointed.  The
Invasion (even though it was in a 100°F + event) was all we expected, and
more.
So I would do everything you could to get your '66 Square "roadworthy" for
the 2,300+ mile, "cross-country" trek to the 2018 June 14-17 Invasion to
Scottsboro, AL.

Check out this web site.
http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/

But starting out on the drive, it would be a great comfort for you to have
a dependable, well-running vehicle, when you left Davis, CA,

You may also condider to "hook-up" with another caravaner or two from the
west coast.  There are already 3 who have signed up.
Safety in numbers ... as well as roadside help, should anyone need it.

I can personally vouch for the semi-annual Invasion as being a worthwhile
event.
Looking forward to seeing you in Scottsboro.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)