[T3] 2017 Type 3 Ralley was:Engine Oil

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Sep 20 15:26:50 PDT 2017

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Mara Johnson <drmarajjohnson at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, but that is 2018, I meant the 2017, from Sac area to coast....

Now I see the confusion.  The Type 3 Invasions are only held on the even years with the next one in June of 2018.

The event you are thinking of is the 2017 Type 3 Rally in California.  That is being put on by some of the California Type 3 folks.  Looks like a great event, wish I could make it out for it.

Here is the link to the thread on the Samba:

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=665208&start=80

and her is the link to the registration site for the Rally:

https://type3rally.eventbrite.com

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com