[T3] Defeat Device?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Sep 24 13:40:33 PDT 2017

On 24 Sep 2017 at 19:20, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> So Jim which did you go with on your TDI?

I haven't done anything yet. I was going to sell it back, but the "fix" sounds
so appealing that I'm tempted to get that done. I plan to wait to hear more
about people's experience with the fix before commiting.

It's a great car, with terrific fuel mileage. If the early reports are accurate,
that there's only a small decrease in fuel mileage, I'll go with the "fix." So far
it sounds reasonable.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org