[T3] 2018 Invasion preview

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Sep 27 06:39:26 PDT 2017

> We also stopped in at Dennis's school to meet him and "Clementine", but
> evidently he must have been skipping school that day. Don't worry
> Dennis, we
> won't tell on ya.
>

> Dave Pallo
>
> '72 Square ~ Elwood
>
> Fairport, New York

I hate that I missed y'all. I wish I was skipping I was down in central
Alabama just below Birmingham at an instructors work shop. Had you came
one day later not only would I had been there but I think I drove
Clementine that day too. But I only live a couple of miles away from the
school so I could of got her. I'm so excited about everyone coming to
our neck of the woods for this.  It's going to be great and I hope all
who comes is ready for some T-3 fun and southern hospitality.  If there
is anything I can do to help anyone while you are down here or before
you get here just let me know.
--
Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback (Clementine)