[T3] 2018 Invasion preview

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat Sep 30 05:49:50 PDT 2017

> On Sep 27, 2017, at 8:55 PM, Keith Park <topnotch at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Oh boy... still not sure How im going to get there being exam week for the
> kids school, maybe... somehow...  boy this sounds like fun!
>
> Keith

You don’t want to miss this one Keith.  Marion & Peg has some cool stuff lined up….

> Gail and I just got back home from a small vacation, and we also stopped in
> for a visit with our friends Peg and Marion McDonald in Alabama. As you all
> know; they are our hosts for the upcoming 2018 Invasion.
>
> While we were there - we scoped out their choices for the Invasion site, the
> host hotel, and the facility where we will be having our Saturday night
> dinner. As expected, they did a marvelous job picking out these sites as
> they are experienced Invasion attendees and know exactly what works best to
> host an Invasion. The Invasion site is right next to a lake and should
> provide us plenty of shade during the day. The hotel is brand new and we
> will have the rear parking lot covered in type 3's to hang around with at
> night, and the dinner site will be the perfect place to have a nice air
> conditioned dinner at the end of Saturday as well. They are working on a
> neat group activity for us to do on Friday should you so choose to
> participate, but I won't spoil their announcement. Here's hoping it comes
> through for them!

Thanks for the preview Dave & Gail.  I got a bunch of info from Marion & Peg and will have some significant updates to the website over the weekend so stay tuned.  Things are really shaping up for 2018 Invasion.  Our hosts keep raising the bar!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com