[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 22:33:32 PDT 2018

I don't miss that east coast winter salting and brining. Here in the west bare steel develops a protective surface finish.

Salt? Salt is for Margaritas. If your hard core, tequila shots.

Honestly, it is such a pleasure to work on vehicles without corrosive issues again. Every bolt is removable.

Brion
S. Utah