[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion

James Abernathy JLA at ABMAC.COM
Wed Apr 18 17:29:42 PDT 2018

Are you driving from Albany?

James Abernathy   |  Executive Chairman
O: 212.371.5999<tel:212.371.5999>   M: 917.991.4691<tel:917.991.4691>
E: JLA at abmac.com<mailto:JLA at abmac.com>

Abernathy MacGregor
Strategic Communications Counsel  |  abmac.com<http://www.abmac.com/>
Member of AMO  |  amo-global.com<http://www.amo-global.com/>
This e-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone at 212-371-5999<tel:212-371-5999>, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.