[T3] Heater box cable bolt

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 07:30:07 PDT 2018

Years ago I had a catalogue with the whole range of spares for VW aircooled, and I just picked out the Type 3 and Type 4 parts and made a table of the parts that also fitted, along with years.
Since then we've added things like the 72-73 disc pads (rear Volvo 240 ISTR) and a few others.
It's on the VW TYPE 3 and 4  Forum in the  spares section if anyone wants to use it.
www.vwtype3and4club.org.uk forum or the technical section, where there's other info like chassis and engine numbers and some parts book pictures.  Some day I'll scan in the rest of the parts book!

Dave,
UK VW Type 3 and 4 Club