[T3] Tight Engine

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 18:20:21 PDT 2018

Id definitely have to change my shorts at 138 in one of these cars!
If only Bonneville didnt have all that SALT...  :-0

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"