[T3] D jet

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:01:16 PDT 2018

There is a fellow on Samba goes by the name Multi69s
<https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=62843>.
He has a T-4 in a 73 Square . I think he has worked up a way to adapt the
tin on the T-4 engine fan housing . A link

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=793375

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>