[T3] motors coming out!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 19:18:56 PDT 2018

But will it go back in again?  this time I dont have the old one to revert
too...

I need to check the end play, the jug set was fine with the last build, I
dont think its that,

I checked and checked again all the bearing clearances, and again... last
build, just fine.

That end play is tricky though... hopefully I didnt  toast anything yet.

I need to do a re-set first though, clean up the garage, fix the Notch,,
(Came off the highway on 3

jugs Sunday night) but I think its something simple.

then, after a couple weeks at the lake... and a new motorcycle jack,

Ill pull it out and see what I can see...

keith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.com

http://www.topnotchresto.com

71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"

93 RX7  "Redstur"

95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"

"hanging out at the tail end of the bell

curve, and loving every minute of it!"