[T3] I still need to change the brake fluid.

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:01:47 PDT 2018

If you have access to a 3D printer, there are free 3D models available to
print your own caps.
There is 3D filament that is flexible as well. Search on "brake bleeder cap
3D model".
If you desire a brake bleeder cap design or size that is not current
available to purchase, free online tools are available to modify an
existing design, or design it yourself.
I have access to a 3D printer through The Curious Forge makerspace I'm a
member of, and our local library has 3D printers available for public use.
I was thinking about caps and realizing that they typically only cover the
nipple, but are not long enough to protect the threads.

Jeff '67 Sqbk
Nevada City, CA

 I do have the rubber caps on them at