[T3] Tight Engine

Bobnotch bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 11:55:04 PDT 2018

Jim, this is in part what Nate did, along with adding a flat mounting plate on the
engine 'so it could be attached. The big problem lies in that there's only so much
room there, and the type 3 bellows gets squashed.
Believe it or not, the t-4 ducting system is partly open on the alt end, and it's
designed that way. I'll have to dig up a pic of Rob's set up, and link it.
I'm wondering if Keith has his end play too tight. I know Russ liked to set end
play at .0035 to .004, as that puts it in the middle of the range (.003 to .005).
Bob