[T3] motors coming out!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 18:36:42 PDT 2018

Wow, split cylinder? These werent slip in 88's were they? :-)
The cylinder set was new with the second build, and I removed the jugs WITH
the pistons last
disassembly, so the pistons never left the jugs.

Yes, with the second build and the new Keith BLack pistons I checked
EVERYTHING, all the gaps!  And yea, you really NEED to, Ive also seen
insufficient end gap.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"