[T3] Tight Engine

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 18:38:19 PDT 2018

using the T3 bellows is probably better, and more readily available, but I
had several of the T4 bellows and the adapter, so I went that route... less
fabrication, the T4 bellows fits nicely in the T3 hole on the body, and
holds in with a few screws.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"