[T3] Abnormal Maintenance

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 06:20:11 PDT 2018

if the spring plate covers arent touching the retaining cover,
dont change the bushing, I did mine, the new ones werent concentric
either,'and it was a PITA!

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"