[T3] Invasion and Post Invasion Repairs

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 06:39:13 PDT 2018

this is good to know, im not that good a welder, but I could tell one that
is.

Thanks

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"