[T3] Motor is out

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 17:50:29 PDT 2018

set the end play to .0055 today, it was .005 with the last
build and no problems,  Engine is back in, need to hook up the topside
stuff on Monday and we'll see how she runs but everything was nice and
smooth when it was ready today.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"