[T3] Jim’s fuel pump priming switch

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Sat Aug 25 07:42:59 PDT 2018

Just wanted to give a quick thumbs up for Jim’s primer switch kit for the fuel pump. Back in June during the invasion when everyone was down here I bought a kit from Jim. I had been having issues with every time the car set long than 24 hrs with out being cranked I would have to cycle the switch about 15 times or so. I also got into a a situation on Saturday of the invasion when I had to leave Scottsboro early that afternoon and head to Rainsville to grab something at my house then on to the other side of town to the tech school to get ready for the alignment class. Well Clementine almost did start and I had to let it set for a few minutes before I could start it. I told Jim about it later and he said well if you had that kit on already it would help that. Anyway found out later the Air bellow had came loose on the fan housing side and was pulling air right off the muffler I think it may have been over heating a little. I really didn’t go threw my car like I should before the invasion because it was so crazy around here just before then and it almost bit me in the butt. So I finally got around to putting the switch on and it works great and was easy to put on. The quality is great too. I also like having the ability to cut the pump completely off as well. Would highly recommend it.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville, AL

Sent from my iPhone