[T3] Still too tight

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 19:20:23 PDT 2018

This is the line that's troubling:
[[[It quickly free's up after its been off just a few minutes.]]]
A few minutes (even 10 minutes) isn't enough time for things that get hot to
cool down. Kinda rules out heat expansion related issues.

Then you said this:
[[[with no stiffness problems before I pulled it apart for low oil pressure
issues]]]
So now I'm assuming you have high oil pressure - and that is different
condition now than what you had before.
And oil pressure is something that would bleed off after a few minutes of
not running.
Is there any way high oil pressure could affect the motor tightness you are
seeing?
I know it's a reach, but it seems like you have ruled out end play and
compression related causes.

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, New York