[T3] Still too tight

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 19:50:22 PDT 2018

the oil pressure is still poor it idle, but it IS there.
Im still on the break in oil for the new cam, so that will get
better when I put the regular oil in but its about the same as it was on the
last build, I didnt find any bearing issues with the last build either... Im
getting the impression that T4 idle oil pressure is just poor anyway.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"