[T3] Still too tight

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 19:38:52 PDT 2018

i have one of those, I think anything on the engine is still too large of a
thermal mass to get it hot enough.  Engine is back in the car now anyway.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"