[T3] Still too tight

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 31 19:17:55 PDT 2018

good question,   that is a problem, should really use a can opener but
most of the grindings end  up in one spot where the engines contaminants
wouldnt be, they dont contaminate the pleated filter

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"