[T3] notch seat belt anchor points

Bobnotch bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 13:37:32 PDT 2018

My 65 Notch only had the shoulder to tunnel mounts (worse than just lap belts).
I added a lower mounting point when I did some rocker/heater channel work on it
back in 2000, and now just run lap belts in it. The location for the lower mount
is right behind the rear door opening, and right in front of the rear seat kick panel.
Bob