[T3] Spark Plug Lubricant

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 17:05:10 PDT 2018

Just look up the product on the web and read all about it. It's a great
resource.   :-)

Permatex Aluminium Anti-Sieze Lubricant   Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F
(-51°C to 871°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant
Suggested Applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and
exhaust head bolts.(plus lots of others listed).

Sounds about right!

Dave,
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.