[T3] Early heat exchangers update

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 17:35:30 PDT 2018

my ceramic coating rusted quickly on a car that was seldom driven in the
rain. I think a good powdercoat is better, but surface prep is critical,
ALL rust must be gone.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"