[T3] Still too tight

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 18:07:28 PDT 2018

This is good advice, I do basically the same thing, break in the cam first,
the oil changes and yea, even Joe Gibbs is cheap compared with T4 engine
parts!

I did a little more tuning today, and dumped the oil tonight.  I didnt find
anything bad at the bottom of the tuna can and when I cut apart the filter
it looked clean too, this is really GOOD news!  When I get back from the
holiday Ill put the regular oil back in it and see what happens.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"