[T3] Giving up Stock FI

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 17:25:18 PST 2018

No stock ignition?
I am running a Mark 10...

yea, Id feel better off with my solders than anyone elses.
this sounds like it could be a fun project...

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"