[T3] Giving up Stock FI

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 18:05:12 PST 2018

Good location for the WB in stock exhaust is a problem, Im running the
reccomended Ernst with the sensor on the left end,
Probably best but I didn't want to put it in the tailpipe and cause an
obstruction,  Ray claims the "lean spot" may just be
A red herring from the WB, but it also misses in this spot if too lean, but
adjusting the timing of the injectors does help with that, so cam timing and
FI timing is also a factor.

So much to consider, but at least with the closed loop system you can make
adjustments for these issues.  Problem is that with ME,
I might never stop staring at gauges, laptop graphs etc. and tweaking
things!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"