[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 99, Issue 7

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 28 19:00:33 PST 2018

The exhaust is tight, fortunately the T4 setup is easier to make tight than
the T3 as it doesn't use donuts.
Ill have to maybe look into putting it on the tailpipe.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"