[T3] Oil Cooler leaking

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Feb 15 19:19:17 PST 2018

 I think the dist as well as the fire wall tin and the wiring across it also
has to come off. Plug wires . The fire wall tin you might be able to sneak
the left tin cover off leaving it in place . I never pulled just one side in
the car . There are a few screws that secure the fire wall tin and it sets
on top of both sides upper tin . If I recall  the same two screws on each
side secure the lower tin under the cylinders and there are tangs that keep
the fire wall tin on the bell housing part of the case.

 All you can do is try and see if you can sneak it out .