[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 88, Issue 14

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 29 06:15:43 PST 2018

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 01:06:10 -0000
From: "Dave Hall" <dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk>
To: <type3 at vwtype3.org>
Subject: Re: [T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 88, Issue 12

Ah someone else with a '71 who lives in Bristol - though I'm near Bristol
UK! (or Bath to those who don't quite know where Bristol, UK is).

I don't think we'll make it to the USA this time - Anne's sorry she won't
get a chance to see Peg and Marion's new p(a)lace!  It certainly looked good
in the photos she saw last time.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club

Dave, we are sorry to hear that you and Anne will not be able to attend this
year.  You will be missed.  Your wealth of T3 knowledge from the UK
prospective was always a plus for the Invasions.  We hope to see both of you
at the next one.  If you ever want to do one of your US vacations in the
southeast U.S. you are always welcome to use our home as your base of
operations.

Marion
Section, AL