[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion - Update

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 10:52:21 PST 2018

I've not been charged, but the last visut was in   2011 when we celebrated 50 years of the Type 3. That was great as we assembled over 100 Type 3 s in the factory grounds, and had cruise around the site.  Thinking about it further, the factory tours go from inside Autostadt now, and you do have to pay for that.
Look on the website, and see.
It's all good stuff, and the VW group pavilions are worth visiting. Lamborghini, Bentley, Skoda, Seat. They do day, 2day and 3day passes.  Check the website in case I'm behind the times as usual.

Dave,
UK VW TYPE 3 and 4 Club