[T3] Pictures and Facebook page?

Soren Jacobsen snj at blef.org
Sun Jul 1 00:29:12 PDT 2018

> On Jun 24, 2018, at 9:23 AM, Jim Adney <jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:
>
> On 23 Jun 2018 at 23:35, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:
>
>> What is the place to post pictures and such for the type 3 list and also the name of the Facebook group or such?
>
> A lot of the places that let you post photos require viewers to sign up and
> join. That annoys me, so I don't go to those places. The Samba is good
> about this because you have to join to post, and you have to join to leave
> comments, but you don't have to join to view posts and photos.

Another good option for those of you who have trouble finding places to post pictures: imgur.com

Free and no account required.  Just upload, copy the link, paste into your email.  They get purged after some months if the image hasn't been viewed, but for purposes of this list, I think it'd be a fine solution.

Soren