[T3] Question on my 73 T-3 Square back . Charging system.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 1 11:54:23 PDT 2018

 Bob , yes that's true . I never measured what each system drew and it's not
like we have some large capacity battery or a 100 Alternator. I saw on some
site where this was all written down think it was a bus site . I had a few
cars and vans from the 60's that had generators some had just a gen light
and others had a cheap dash gauge. The same thing was done even on units
with alternators.

William