[T3] First Steps Engine Reassembly

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:52:43 PDT 2018

Assembling the bits and pieces to the engine now and a few questions.

Engine-side fan housing - I know these screws are very important and a pain
to get to later. Thread locker? Which kind? Washers? I see indents in the
metal of hex screw heads.

Oil breather assembly - I have a metal piece that fits here. Are there
other gaskets involved?

Oil filler tube - What type of gasket goes here? I don't have anything in
the kit that fits.

Oil cooler - I know this is very important; which seals are used?

I do have a FLAPS, so I can get parts easily enough.

Jeff
'67 Sqbk stock
Nevada City CA