[T3] Brake parts part numbers

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 17:50:47 PDT 2018

We've just had 6 days here in the Northeast that make me yearn to return to
Alabama for some

refreshingly cooler weather!  Got the freeway flyer back in Hothe tonight
before the sweat in my eyes

made it impossible to see anymore.

So I came inside and determined that I was wrong about my front brake pads,
the rotors were done 100K+mi ago

but I did change the pads in 2006 so they only have 56K on them.

So I will need front pads and rear shoes in the near future

what is the correct part number for the late (72-3) front pads?

and the number for the 71 rear shoes?

Thanks

KEith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.com

http://www.topnotchresto.com

71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"

93 RX7  "Redstur"

95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"

"hanging out at the tail end of the bell

curve, and loving every minute of it!"