[T3] First Steps Engine Reassembly

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:57:16 PDT 2018

Progress has been made. Oil cooler, fan, pulley, oil breather assembly, and
outer fan housing have been installed.

Yeah, the progress I make is slow, but it is progress nonetheless!

I checked with my VW FLAPS, and they have dealt with air cooled VWs for
years, and Rich has owned 4 Type 3's, so he knows about the oil filler tube
seal, but he didn't have any in stock.

Jeff '67 Stock Sqbk
Nevada City, CA