[T3] Brake Line grommet

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Jul 26 06:21:01 PDT 2018

On 26 Jul 2018 at 13:07, Dave Hall wrote:

> Further to my comments, the VW ones now supplied are just very thick,
> split grommets, not the ones illustrated in the parts book. Cip seem to do
> 4 @ about $5.

Those must be what I got from VW years ago. Looking at them recently, I
thought they didn't look to be the right size, too small for the hole in the pan.
Maybe I'm wrong, but VW has made that mistake in the past, when they
decided to drop an old part and someone picked something recent to
superceed it.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org